Top 6 Reasons Why I Have Auto Insurance

What would you say if someone asked you: "Why do you have car insurance?" If your response is something like: "Because it's the law," or "Because I have to." I am here to tell you there are many more reasons to have car insurance. Here are my top six reason why I have auto insurance:

auto insurance, accident, coverage, auto insurance discounts

1. It's the law. Of course, I have car insurance because I want to be a legal driver. I also don't want to pay any extra costs for not being insured.

2. Cover your loss. Auto insurance can help provide coverage if you are found legally liable for damages to others. Covering these costs out of pocket can be very expensive, and put your personal assets (home, investments, savings, etc.) at risk.

3. To save money. By having auto insurance with the same carrier as my home insurance I save money. I receive a multi-policy discount for home insurance and auto insurance.

4. I care. I care about the people riding in my car; both friends and family. If we were in an accident and any of the passengers were injured the auto insurance would provide coverage for medical bills associated with the accident.

auto insurance, insurance coverage, driving, car,

5. Vehicle replacement. In some cases auto insurance could also help cover the costs of repairing damages to your vehicle or replacing it if it is a total loss. Can you afford to repair or replace your vehicle out of pocket? I know the money is not in my budget and I would feel very relieved that damages are covered after going through a terrible experience of a car accident.

6. Insure your asset. I've spent a lot of money on my car and view it as an asset. I want the car I worked so hard to achieve covered. Plus, I can sleep better at night knowing my car is insured.

Michigan Insurance Group is a local agency with a team of caring people that will be happy to explain auto insurance coverage and options to fit your needs. Give us a call 616-755-3000 or 231-755-3000.

Written by Karlee Miller
Creative Administrator

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Benefits of Roadside Assistance

Grandma Pat's Butterscotch Cookies

Teen Driver Safety