Meet our intern Jeff Stevens


My name is Jeff Stevens and I am from Grand Haven, Michigan. Currently, I am 20 years old and will be entering my junior year at St. Xavier University in Chicago, Illinois where I am studying finance.  

My whole life I have been a big sports fan. I am an avid supporter of the Detroit sports teams as well as the Boston Red Sox. Over the course of my lifetime I have been lucky enough to attend some of the world's biggest sporting events that include The Masters and the World Series. A big goal of mine is to see a baseball game in every Major League park as well as attend a Ryder Cup in the United States. 

For the summer of 2015, I am interning for Michigan Insurance Group in Muskegon, Michigan. So far, I have really enjoyed my experience. I have been able to gain valuable experience in organizing and preparing for large events as well as identifying and filing important documents. 

I decided to become an intern because I really wanted to experience the finance world first hand. I really wanted to know that I was going into a field that I found interesting and enjoyed because I think that school can only teach a person so much.  

I look forward to what challenges lie ahead this summer and I hope to continue to learn so that I can bring my new knowledge into my future endeavors.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Benefits of Roadside Assistance

Grandma Pat's Butterscotch Cookies

Teen Driver Safety