Where has Michigan Insurance Group traveled?

Every so often a Michigan Insurance Group team member will sneak away for a few days and enjoy a well-deserved vacation. Last week just happened to be my turn. I took 2 days to step away from Facebook updates, email responses and graphic design to head north for 4 days with my family. I didn’t step away from everything though. Along with an amazing view at Empire Bluff, finding Petoskey stones, crossing the Mackinac bridge, seeing Mackinac Island and just having a wonderful time touring Michigan I wanted to make sure I captured Michigan Insurance Group in a new place and I did just that. Here's Michigan Insurance Group right in front of Fort Mackinac! 

fort mackinac, michigan insurance group, history, pure michigan

fort mackinac, mackinac island,


staff blogger, creative administrator, blog author, michigan insurance group

Written by Karlee Miller
Creative Administrator

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Benefits of Roadside Assistance

Grandma Pat's Butterscotch Cookies

Teen Driver Safety