We're looking forward to Thanksgiving Day. Are you?

The holidays bring about so many wonderful feelings, a.k.a. warm fuzzies. Part of this is due to traditions. Traditions are what make us look forward to what the holiday brings. Traditions are why we have so many wonderful feelings this time of year. Here are some of the things that the Michigan Insurance Group team are looking forward to on Thanksgiving:

I am looking forward to Thanksgiving because it is one of the only times all year when I get to see the whole family. – Branden Addicott


Amanda Merrills, Licensed Insurance Agent, says, “I’m looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with my family and starting the day off watching the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Also looking forward to black Friday shopping, and putting up my Christmas tree to get ready for the Christmas Season!”
christmas tree, holiday traditions, decorations, trim the tree

Ronda Hunt, Accounting Manager says, “We are making Garbage Can Turkey. It's tender, juicy, and delicious to eat.” 


I am looking forward to spending time at home with my family and eating delicious food. – Ryan Miller





What am I looking forward to on Thanksgiving this year? I’m looking forward to that warm glow in the busy kitchen that I remember growing up. How warm the house feels from the piping hot oven. I am looking forward to cranberry sauce for dessert because we will probably forget it in the fridge like so many years before. I can’t wait to watch the Macy’s Parade and Christmas movies, playing games and hanging out with family. – Karlee Miller, Creative Administrator


What are you looking forward to on Thanksgiving Day? We would love to hear about your holiday traditions.

Have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving! 




Written by Karlee Miller
Creative Administrator

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Benefits of Roadside Assistance

Grandma Pat's Butterscotch Cookies

Teen Driver Safety